Thursday, November 24, 2011

128.5

Ok I just wt myself at work and it is about 128.5. I say about because it is the old fashion kind and not a digetal one. So I guess I will kept wt here even though I am worried someone might see me. I have to take off my hoodie, take off my shoes, my glasses and empty my pockets. I can just imagine what that would be like. So now I will use my scale (which I didn't mark its place) and my work one.
So today I must take the time to mark where the scale should sit.
Today is thanksgiving and I will be going to my moms, so much food! Luckily my favorite stuff for the holiday is lower in calories.

White meat turkey/no gravey
Plain corn with a tiny bit of mashed potatoes (the potatoes are really fattening)
Chocolate pudding pie(sugar free pudding with lowfat pie crust)
So not to bad hopefully I won't gain anything for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment