Wednesday, November 30, 2011

bronaid

128 at work with scrubs on. 127.1 at home before work. It was 126.9 yesterday morning so I know my scale is not broken, its me. But thanks to fellow bloggers I have been introduced to bronkaid, which then had me do a google search, and ask my brither about. The final verdict was to buy it. I have to lose a minimum of ten lbs by 12/29. Big event fo new years invovling wearing a dress and I refuse to look like crap!
In 10 days I have a smaller event but I realized I will be the oldest person in the group (they are all in their 20s) so I want to look good. The skinniest one just had a baby and the two girls I know one is my size the other is slightly bigger. That is if they haven't lost any wt. So let's see how much I can lose in 10 days and then in 18 days. Maybe 5lbs in 10 days and then aim for 10lbs? I know that is pushing it but I have to aim high.
So I took one dosage of brokaid with caffeine and I think I will take a second dose later on since I will be with my mother in the morning, which means food. GAME PLAN: 2nd dosage at 3 or 4 and have my soup. Then maybe a 3rd dosage sine I will have to go out to eat with my mom? I will wait and see. Breakfast with mom can be eggs (egg whites) and maybe a fruit serving? I don't know what I will find on the menu where she wants to go. So fruit or maybe a slice of oast, no butter. Eh we will see.
All I know is when I get on the scale next it better be down atleast .5lbs.

1 comment:

  1. OMG YAAAAYYYYY!!!! Finally someone took my advice about the Bronkaid!!! Oh please keep me updated on the progress I love the stuff!! I hope it works for you as well as it works for me. I will suggest not taking as much per day as you have blogged about. I built up a tolerance to my normal dosage within a weeks time. I have to almost take them for a week or two, them not take them for a week or two. Only way i can keep from eating more than 4 a day. :)

    Love ya!! Keep me updated!!

    ReplyDelete