Friday, December 2, 2011

126.3

Yay! Finally a decent loss. Yesterday was easy, wish everyday would be. I took 1 bronkaid and 1 caffiene pill at 10:30pm and another dosage at 4am. The only thing I ate at work were a few almonds and a handful of caramel popcorn (label says 110cals). When I went home I had two servings of fake cheerios with unsweetened almond milk (less than 300cals). I can't say they make me not hungry; instead I feel hungry for a bit and take a large amount of water and then feel fine for awhile again. Even right now I am slightly hungry but I am going to drink another 16oz of water and then wait til around 4 or 5am to take another dose. I brought my soup which has 120 cals which means when I get home I can have a bowl of cereal for my final meal of the day.
I am so hopeful that I will be in the 125's for Saturday and by next Saturday I am hoping for 123, I just don't want to be disappointed in myself.

1 comment: