Friday, July 20, 2012

112.8

Wow it seems like I haven't been able to write for so long but it really wasn't, I just had really long days I guess. Well first off yay with my wt, yesterday it had stayed the same which sucked but I handled it. It has been hectic all around me which has me leening towards a manic frame of mind - not good. Let's see:
my car needs over 1,000 worth of work done,
I was with family way too much for my liking,
I took one patient to the ER at work they were admitted so I went back to my unit and ended up taking another patient to the ER and then back to my unit we both went.
And I have hardly spent anytime with my husband.
He made sure to remind me about that. He hasn't been his best either so his sleep is off which means he is sometimes sleeping during the few hours we can be together. The thing is I have made sure to ensure at least some time together and I feel like he is being a bit pouty about it. I work full time with overtime to try to cover all of our bills. I get home by 9am and try to fall asleep by 2pm. That is a five hour span that we can be together which is a lot! Thing is I also have to take care of grocery shoping, picking up rxs, doctor appointments for both of us, getting the car fixed, you know all other aspects of life.
I have had zero alone time up until right now. I have to take a CPR class and it will start a half hour after my shift so I found a random lobby to sit in. This was so needed, I feel so much better right now. Venting really does help. I have no desire to learn CPR, yes I realise it is something we should all know how to do but I have been up for 11.5 hours and now I have to be all cheerful and bright. I really wish it was nice out so I could have some outside time, but it is raining. I am thinking about going to the park after work tonight/tomorrow (Saturday morning). I haven't had the chance to sit in the woods for what seems like forever and that relaxes ans calms me.
Well off to class!

1 comment:

  1. You sure sound like you need some relax time. I hope you find some time to relax and take care of you soon..

    ReplyDelete