Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fashion question

Ok here is the thing I don't see my body as others do (shocking I know), so I haven't worn shorts for along time. I am around the wt I was the last time I felt ok about my body and I want a pair of shorts that I maybe I would wear but I am broke. I found this old pair of camo bootcut pants from years ago that I will never wear so I was going to cut them for shorts. My question ladies and I need honesty is this:
Will it look trashy and cheap?
I am I too old to wear them? I will be 31 next month.
And
How short?
If you can give me feed back I would be really greatful. Thanks ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I think they will look good as shorts. Just make sure to hem it since it's not jeams and it will look unfinished otherwise.

    Anything can look cheap and trashy depending on what you going to wear with it. As long as you don't go camo from top to toe you will be fine hehe :)

    I'm turning 30 this year - and I would have wore them if I had the legs for it! so don't let your age ever stay in the way of what you want to wear :)

    and how short?? - again it depends on how tall you are - I wouldn't go too short so maybe 5 cm's under the bum ?

    ReplyDelete