Wednesday, July 18, 2012

113.9

Well I didn't eat the fiber bar after all so knew the scale would be nice to me. Actually I woke up to go to the bathroom at some point and the scale said 114.7 which was unsettling but when I woke up for work 113.9! I am riding a good wave right now wt wise, everything else in life is the same level as always but at least I feel in control about one fraction of my life.
So while I am here at work I have brought the same food as yesterday so that I can hopefully have a repeat of success. After work I am leaving my car with the mechanic to fix the a/c (again) and my sister is coming drive me back the house (my parents, maternal grandma, sister, her husband, my 18 year old nephew and 6 year old niece all live together) to work on ome paper work for my grandmothers insurance. I hope the car does not take too long because I would like to be home by 11:30. Oh well we will see.
I am a bit, well actually very crabby right now. The have a headache and my neck and back are hurting. So I have taken the comfortable chair at work and I am watching a patient sleep while blogging. I plan on reading all until my patients wakes up.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ONE COWORKER BROUGH IN CUPCAKES AND THEN ANOTHER PERSON JUST WALKED IN TO GIVE US ICECREAM!
I am in such a crabby mood. Ok time to chill so that I don't end up screaming at anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better by the time you get this :)

    I hate the office munching.. It's worrying to see how there is ALWAYS sweets ect at work..

    Stay strong - focus on your goal and ignore the sweets. :)

    ReplyDelete