Monday, July 23, 2012

114.9

Well I am very good at creating and sticking to patterns.  Ok up 2 and no bm for atleast 5 days which is gross.  I am out of stool softeners so I tried to eat a bunch of high fiber foods to kick start my bowls but it hasn't worked yet. 
On a good note I am feeling better mentally than when I last wrote.  I sucked in my cpr class because I have no upper body strenght so it took me til 12:30 to finally pass with the computerized dummies.  How out of shape am I that I am physically sore from trying to do chest compressions?  Whatever its done and I ended up with so much overtime that my check should be really good, good thing too since I have about $40 til 8/3.  I will have over 100 hours for this next paycheck which means I might be able to get my car fixed. Yay.
Yesterday morning before I left work I desided I needed to go to the park and chill or I was going to end up wanting to kill all living things in my path. So I went and sat for about 20 minutes and then went home. I am glad I did because I was pissed when I saw how messy tha house was, but I didn't say anything and instead I went to bed earlier than normal because tomorrow is my night off and I don't want to spend it sleeping. So instead I am going to go home and go right to sleep and then wake up around 5pm to spend time with my husband. I know I will fall back asleep when he goes to bed so I will still get a lot of sleep no matter what.
Ok food wise I am going to have to be pretty inventive this week since I won't be able to spend much money on groceries. It won't be hard I have stock piled some random food suplies, just have to plan it out.
Well I am trying to read everyones blog so I am going to spend some down time here at work doing that now.

2 comments:

  1. You have to remember to drink LOADS of water while you are eating high fiber food - else it will just get "stucked" there hehe- loads of green tea helps too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unstuck finally. Unfortunatly I hate the taste of any tea, I wish I didn't since it is so good for the body.

    ReplyDelete