Monday, July 30, 2012

New week almost new month

Well my days off were very nice and I did get a lot done that needed to be done but that shouldn't be on a to do list. Speaking of a to do list I just wrote one for this week with the goal being done with all of it this week. It would be nice if I finished it all before 8/1.
Ok so my wt is up, my period is past due and I had horrible pains right above my pubic bone on Friday and Saturday. The first night it was so bad I thought about going to the ER. Then I thought about my $100 copay and figured if it was an ovarian cyst like I thought it might be all that a dr would do is give me a mild painkiller. So still no period. But I have been putting off making an appointment for my annual papsmear because the office I had been going to closed. So I have a few numbers to call and see about making an appointment. It must be a woman I see though, I don't care about the gender of most of my drs but this is a must, how can you understand pain in an organ you don't have?
So I have an appointment with my therapist (PA) and she wt me last time so I hope she doesn't today. I know I am up and I don't need to be bummed out about it. I also have to get my car looked at again, it is not fixed how the mechanic promised. I am pissed. That might have to wait for Tuesday morning instead I'll see how I feel after work.
Well let's see if this will post.

No comments:

Post a Comment