Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Binge

So it comes to no surprise that I went crazy and ate way too much after getting to a new low wt. I had off from work for one day and my timing and my husbands was completly out of sync. It sucked since we had no real time together but I did get to sleep a lot which was nice.
I have to keep focus on what I am eating and not zone out and over eat. So far I have been ok even though a coworker brought in pizza. I had a half of a slice and I will not have anymore. It is always the same- after work is my weak time. I have to some how plan for enough food to fill me up but not enough to mess with my wt. I think I will make more salsa chicken in the slow cooker, its the easiest way to make sure I get protein in each day.
Shit I have to work.

1 comment:

  1. do you use any sites to plan your eats? - I have used myfitnesspal - and it makes planning meals eaiser. Before I got pregnant, I used to plan for the week and try to keep to it as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete