Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mood swings suck

I felt great on Monday today not so much. I am trying to turn that around because I want to have a fun happy day. Work has been nice so far and after work I am going with my sister to pick up a bunny she adopted for my niece. My sister has never had any pets besides fish so I am a bit apprehensive about this life choice, however, I have never played with a bunny so this could be really fun. I also have a bunch of phone calls I need to make but that I keep putting off so today I am resolved to make two of them and have the rest done before the weekend. I have not been doing that great with cleaning up the house but I have a wonderful plan of cleaning on my day off this week and getting fully into spring cleaning! I feel like if I can get the house resonably clean that keeping up with it won't b so bad. It just seems like so much to do and then I don't want to do anything. But that's normal for me, I think something is too much and avoid it. Not for this! I just have to do one thing at a time. I just have to keep this energy so that I can follow through.
Food wise I have felt all over the place. I have been trying to eat really healthy but at least one day a week I go off the rails and then feel like I erased all the good I did. I have to remind myself that while trying to find a balance I am not trying to lose wt, instead I am trying to get myself to a healthy mind set. Do I want to lose 10lbs? Sure I do, but I NEED to get myself to a peaceful place first and formost. And that is what I need to keep reminding myself. I am not failing at losing wt right now, I am however doing a much better job each week in eating a bit healthier and a bit more balanced. I want to enjoy junk food but not over eat it. So I will keep going because I am determined.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I love your healthy eating mindset. It's so hard to get into that and not focus on weight loss. You're inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great hon :) Keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!
    I love that you are not focused on weight loss
    I read blog after blog of people trying to lose a certain amount of weight and as well as them being miserable, it makes for very boring reading
    Sorry I'm getting up on my high horse here
    More and more I am reading recovery blogs
    I used to think reading about recovery was boring but now I find reading about diets and peoples weight slightly tedious
    Maybe my frame of mind is changing
    I hope so

    Keep going Josie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ladies thank you for the positive feedback! I was feeling like I am writing the same thing over and over and that it was most likely boring everyone. I am glad I have friends here that also want better for all of us.

      Delete