Monday, December 30, 2013

Holy shit

So I have been eating very poorly lately and my body definitely is showing that.  I have gained weight to the point that I no longer fit into my clothes I wore last year at this time.  I also have a rash on my stomach that flared up just after I started eating crappy food again.  So it is time to get serious about my health.   This is even beyond the fact my clothes don't fit.  My mom is getting a colonosopy done right now which reminded me about my family history of illness.   Her father had colon cancer but it was the fourth(?) heart attack that actually killed him.  I had very high cholesterol five or six years ago and I got that under control through diet alone.  I am making a promise to myself to take care of myself.   I can't do everything thing I want to do if I don't .  No more fooling around this is my life, my health.  

No comments:

Post a Comment