Saturday, December 14, 2013

I have not been able to write for a while due to my work schedule but things are back to my normal. This past week I had three days of training which were held during normal day time. Switching from night shift to day shift and then back to night shift is hard. I have yet to perfect the amount of sleep I need or even eating normal. But I am back on my regular schedule now. Since I posted last all the normal stuff continued in my life. The most interesting thing that happened was having my foster dog get adopted on Monday. She was our fourth foster dog and Sunday ware going to take in number 5! It has been really neat to bring these dogs home and get them comfortable living with a family. It has been hard, some days I didn't want to do anything and that includes taking a dog for a walk. But I love it. Once a foster dog gets adopted I normally have sometime before the next group of dogs come in and I noticed I really missed a third animal in the house.

I want to focus on living the life I really want. That means living a healthy lifestyle and enjoying different opportunities. I am tired of just existing. I want to live a fun exciting life. I want to feel like I am moving forward in life not staying still. So I am going to actually map out some goals for the new year. Once I figure them out I will be posting them.

1 comment:

  1. Tired of just existing... I ditto that..

    GL hon.. I wish I knew what I want.. Right now I just don't know anymore..

    ReplyDelete