Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's snowing

It is 24 degrees outside and snowing,  perfectly normal weather for December in my part of the USA.  Monday on the other hand it was 62 degrees and sunny. I feel like that is a very drastic change within four days.   So I wanted to ask if anyone else had such strange weather this week?
Anyway,  as the year is coming to an end I am thinking about what changes I want to make in my life.   I feel like 2014 will be a year of big changes for me.  I don't know why I feel this way, but it has been a feeling that is building up inside me. 
I know I want to move out of my apartment.   I really only use my living room,  kitchen, bedroom,  and bathroom. So I want to move and save some money plus my place has many horrible memories attached to it now and I would like a fresh start.  
I applied for a newly posted job here at my company and I really do hope I get it.  The job I have now is fine but thats it just fine.  Moving up is a necessity for my if I want to do anything.   I can't stay still anymore.  
And then there is my marriage.   I have no clue as to what to do.  I play out different scenarios in my head,  debate on my options and then do nothing. I know what I would tell a friend to do but for me I just don't know.   I need a crystal ball or maybe a magic 8 ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment