Friday, December 20, 2013

Looking back Looking forward

So right now I am on the teen unit of the hospital watching a girl with an ED. She is on LOV line of vision to ensure her safety and her peers safety. She was kicked out of a treatment facility because she was doing some self harm and threatening staff.
I am wrong for thinking that a place that treats EDs should be able to handle that and actually expect so of that to happen?
Well that got me all reflective about my life. It's time to get living. I have been at this job for three years and not doing anything to move forward in life. Today the job I want has been posted so I MUST fill out the application. I know I am qualified and that I can do the job. I need to move forward.
Things with my husband have been good then bad then really bad then ok then good and now back to ok. It is time that I make plans for him if I feel I can't live with him anymore. Sunday was one of those days. I need to know what I should do if that ever happens again. I am not letting myself go through that ever again. 2014 will be different.

2 comments:

  1. Hay Josie :) I don't have any ideas how to make friends, the problem for me is that I do make a bunch of accointances but never proper friends whom I can do something but random chats. So yeah..

    I am going to cross my fingers for you hon.. What sort of job did you apply to? and when will you hear about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kitty, I applied to work in the admissions department. I think it would be a better fit for me and it is more money, so that is big plus also. The company posted the job a few days ago and I applied yesterday. I don't know how long it will take to find out if I get it. The crappy thing is that pretty much everyone knows I applied so if I don't get it everyone will know that too. Ugh.

      Delete