Monday, December 2, 2013

One day closer

Well I am trying to keep my goals in my mind so that I can make them a habit.  I did a halfway decent job yesterday.  I did make my soup, I ate 1 healthy/real meal (at my parents house!) But I did not go for my walk.  I was going to but the soup took longer to make than I thought it would.  To make up for it I did more walking around and I cleaned the kitchen floor.  Not the same but it is something. 
For today I have to bring my husband to his dr appointment so that will eat up some of my time.  But to set myself up for success I am going to do a few exercises while at work.  I still want to either go for a walk or lift weights but this is an insurance policy. 
I need to keep these things on my mind because if I don't then I just let things slide and happen.  No more of that!  I am going to apply for that job I mentioned once it is officially posted.  In the meantime I let my supervisors know I was going to apply for it and one of them ( the night supervisor) is the reason I know I can do the job.  She really wants me to get it because me doing a good job would make her job less stressful and easier.   I am going to print out a description of the job and review it.  I figure I will be able to look for things the job requires and show everyone that I can do it.  Gossip gets around fast here, I told one person I was going to apply and now half the staff knows, so I will use that to my advantage.  Funny it was the night supervisor who told everyone. 
Ok time to get myself organized for the week.  Have a great week ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment