Monday, December 23, 2013

Slightly better

I'm feeling slightly better right now compared to my last post a few hours earlier. Sleep helped and I did talk to the lady at the rescue and she explained that emotionally she was spent also. She was very stressed out and just caught off guard. The poor dog either has something stuck in his throat or he could have kennel cough. I have antibiotics to give him today if he is still coughing. He has had the weird cough for 24 hours now which doesn't seem like a long time but due to him having heart worm treatment and the intensity of th coughing I didn't want to take any chances. This dog is so wonderful it is crazy to think that the was going to be "put down", just because he was at the shelter too long. He is house trained, great with other animals and so sweet. He will make a great family dog.

1 comment:

  1. So glad everything is better now hon <3
    I wish I could take in some sheltered animals, but I know I just couldn't handle it. A kid, work, my relationship with hubby, my personal "issues"... It is all too much to handle already.

    Josie, I want to wish you a happy Christmas, and thank you for always being there.

    ReplyDelete