Sunday, December 22, 2013

So tired

Ever get so tired that you will cry at the drop of a hat? That is how I feel right now. I know I am tired because I didn't sleep much today with things going on and emotionally I am tired also. I slept for about one hour today and then my husband woke me up because our foster dog wouldn't stop coughing. We did know if he had something stuck in his throat or if he was sick from his heart worm treatment. I panicked and brought him to the emergency vet to get checked out. I should have called the head of the rescue first to let her know what was happening. Instead I called her once the vet saw him. She was not pleased with that. I could hear her on the phone with the vet and I started to get upset myself. So right now as I sit in the office of the vet my eyes keep welling up. I want to crawl in bed and cry. She wasn't mean or anything but I just am so emotional right now. At least my dog is ok and just needs antibiotics.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have had that a often the last year.. I push and push my self until I just get soo tired and burned out that I just cry..
    I feel like it kid when it happens, but it's not something I can control really.. And it feels a tad better after a good cry..

    Glad your god is Ok hon, that is the most important part.

    ReplyDelete