Monday, December 12, 2011

123.1

Yes! I survived the weekend. The wine trip I went on with the other 14 ladies was not as challenging as I thought it would be. Started off with a plain 1/2 a bagel that I scooped the dough out of so I only ate the thin part. I then started on the alcohol. In total I had 5 or 6 jello shots, a mamosa, and tasted atleast 30 wines throught the day. I did eat 1/2 a grilled chicken sandwhich with some french fries. I also had snacks on the bus once I got a bit tipsy. I then threw up in a bucket on the bus which was gross. It was gross because *warning tmi* I could still smell the wine and I couldn't dump the bucket right away so I hadb tob hold the bucket. Its sad but I was so happy to puke because I was worried about all those calories. I know it wasn't much but it was enough to have lost a lb. Now I have to keep it going til new years eve for the wedding. I don't think I will be down to 115 like I wanted but I will be trying to get as low as possible.
My husband said he would b supportive and not keep asking for pizza and donuts, yet this week he got pizza 2x and bought a ton of junk food. He did eat most of it fairly quickly but its kind of annoying that he said one thing and did another. I just have to be strong. Today has the potenial to be a good day. I have already had a serving of my soup for 230 cals and I am going to try not to eat anything else until I get home. If I need I have a kashi bar and a fiber bar as backup. If I am able to stay on target I should be able to get a decent loss.
Well I am at work so I better get off this and you know pretend I am working.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got through the weekend and I'm sorry I didn't get to answer your question about Bronks and booze sooner!!! :( I will try to be a better blogger!! LOL.

    Yeah.....my bf does the SAME THING. "oh...I promise we will eat healthy this week babe, I wont pressure you on junk food." YOU KNOW WHAT I ATE THIS WEEKEND??? Pasta, homemade fish and chips and fucking pizza. UGH. Men are so "supportive" with weight loss it makes me vomit. LITERALLY hahah.

    Hope this week is going good for ya love!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete