Wednesday, December 7, 2011

124.3

Ok I stayed the same too long now! I have been much more slack since Sunday and I need to get strict again. Today is going to be a long odd day so I need a plan:
Eat veggies at work before I leave
Take my med that makes me sleepy on the way home so I go right to sleep
Wake up and shower 6 hours later
Go to work function and eat only a salad
Come home and rest
Go to work
Wow sounds like fun. The only reason I will be awake enough to do all of that crap on such little sleep is that bronkaid and no doz combo. I really don't want to spend any money on food out but I have to go and be social. I will have to take some no doz before I go and hopefully I will be awake enough. I so would rather sleep. Oh well.
Goal for Saturday is 122. I think I can do it and then keep going for new years. I just have to keep wt loss in mind. Even when my husband brings home icecream and other yummy trats I have to stay strong it is worth it.
I also have to get my life together. Its ben on hold for awhile and it needs a kick start. I would love a job like I used to have but its hard with this economy. I just have to start my life myself

No comments:

Post a Comment