Sunday, December 4, 2011

125.1

Wow I can't believe my wt was that low when I got on the scale. I was hoping for 125.4 but yay. I didn't really eat yesterday. Instead I didn't eat at work, I came home and didn't eat a real meal I had a handful of pretzels and 75% of a bag fat free popcorn. So far today I haven't eaten just drank some crystal light. I am not sure how today will go but I have to go to visit my family and before that I want to put up our christmas tree. I want to get the tree up so that we can decorate it when we get the ornimants from my parents. This will be our first tree together so I am very excited which is really lame but I dont care. I know that I will have to eat at my parens so I don't know what I should do before then. I want to have my soup but I am wondering if I can forgo food until I get to my parents house, its just a power trip to see if I can do it. Humm, not sure.
I never took my walk yesterday but I did dye my hair so it is blue black again. I love it.
Well I better sign off since I am at work and I can't stop and start writing on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats hun!! And that's weird.......I type up drafts posts and return to them all the time....are you having issues with Blogger?

    I really need to get back on my Bronkaid. Seeing your success is making me jealously motivated! :)

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete