Friday, December 9, 2011

day off

Wow a day off feels so good. I stayed awake for 20 hours and then passed out for 12 hours it was awesome! I was able to spend all that time with my husband and tomorrow I go on a wine trip with my soon to be sister in law and all her friends. I have never been on a wine tour and I don't even like wine but I really wanted to go with all of them. I think I will have a good time but I feel a bit weird since I really only know a few of the girls. I don't even know what to wear. The girls got long sleeve shirts made for us so it is a relaxed trip. I was thinking skinny jeans with my uggs or black boots. The uggs are nice and warm but I don't know if it will be muddy and I will not let them get ruined. They were a gift- I am way too cheap and broke to have bought real ones.
My other worry is that I want to keep taking the bronkaid but I don't know how.it will react with wine. I am only going to be taking sips because I have never liked wine, but hey maybe I will find one that I like. I am not worried about food since I looked at the menu for lunch and there is a grilled chicken salad so that's easy. I am also going to bring a bag of peanuts and pretzels to help soak up the wine between places for the girls. Hopefully all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment