Saturday, December 3, 2011

125.8

I am so happy to see ths scale go down finally! Yesterday went so well food wise, I was ble to stay under 400cals for the day without my husband even noticing. I had a toasted cheese sandwhich (two slices of bread, two slices of fat free cheese) while he ate a hugh hoagie. I need to figure out how much lower I can be in one week,maybe shhot for 123? I want more loss but I guess I should be realistic.
Todays goals are:
No mindless munching (no handfuls of whatever is around)
Take the dog for a one mile walk
Keep calories under 500

And maybe
Dye my hair
Put away all my clothes

Well that's the plan I just have to stay motivated to get shit done. I have to say the bronkaid is awesome. I even feel like it is helping with my depression and giving me more energy. I leave work at 8:30am and I feel like I can actually do things after work. I want to go for a walk and clean up my room. I have even gone out and stayed awake with energy til 2 or 3pm. I haven't felt this good in a long while.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for Bronkaid and YAY for the scale going down!! Congrats sweetums!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete