Monday, December 5, 2011

124.3

This is so awesome. I can't believe I am losing wt like this, I haven't been able to do this in so so long. I woke up this morning,actual morning since I was off work last night, and I really didn't expect a hugh drop since I had eaten at my mothers house but what a happybsurprise it was. Yesterday I stayed up for 21 hours yet I felt fine for most of it. Yes I was a bit jittery but I was able to avoid food until I was home from work. Once at home I had two handful of cereal which was so yummy! At moms I had 1/2 cup of pasta with sauce and two(!) Slices of garlic bread and 1/2 of a brownie. When I got home I had one bowl of dry cereal, one bowl of cereal with almond milk, and two handfuls of whoppers.
So yup pretty shocked I lost. So today I don't really have much planned except to go to sleep at 3pm or so. That's it. I will most likely have to eat at some point with my husband to make sure he doesn't notice all the rescriting I am doing. When I work it has been so easy, I just avoid EVERYTHING until 5 am and then have one handful/one mouthful or whatever is around and then have something small at home so my husband sees me eat. This bronkaid is fucking awesome! I can't believe how much it works! It has made this so much easier. I can't believe I had been wasting so much money on crappy diet pills when this had been available. How did I not know about this? this is a greatful Thank You to the wonderful women who writes mylifeonthereelz. I think I messed up the name of the blog but I have no idea how to create a link to her blog. But thank you. I feel so good and I know you are not having an easy time right now but you will start to feel better, you have to because of karma, you helped me and you will feel the payback.
I am hopeful that I might even get down to 121 for my little event on this coming Saturday and wow I can only hope to be around 115 or less for new years eves big event.

1 comment:

  1. Aweeeee thanks babe!! I'm glad I could help you and the stuff is working!! I need to get back on the shit and get going!! I kept telling people about it and no one listened!! So nice to see I could help someone else!!

    To post a link.......if your mobile posting....I have never done that so i can't help you, lol. If not, when you open the "new post" box, look in the tool bar section where you can change your font, add a picture, indent, etc. There is a blue work that says "Link." When you hit it a new box will open up that allows you to first put the words that you want to have a link attached to and then below is where you copy and paste the actual link you want. Super easy so check it out! :)

    Love you!!!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete