Friday, February 24, 2012

119.9

Yes, out of the 120's! After the mechanic yesterday I did not eat anything, ok I had 4 shreaded wheat, and I wt myself. When I saw the same number on the scale as I saw at the begining of my day I knew I could hold off on eating. So I did the logical thing; I took 2 diurectics and chugged 20 oz of water. I don't mind waking up to use the bathroom when I sleep and I was graced with 119.9! I need to keep this momentum going no back tracking. So my plan:
I have my shreaded wheat and two veggie burgers with me, however, I had a small dixie cup of regular tosdidos scoops to settle my stomach. I am going with 100 calories. I had the worst heartburn I have ever had before work tonight. I had just taken all my pills for the morning, 2 prosac, 1 bronkaid, and 1 no doz, when it hit me hard. So I chewed on tums, then some more, then a few more and finally it has gone away. I had planned on eating breakfast when I woke up but I was in such pain I really couldn't. I had the chips thinking the starch and fat would help keep the acid down, although I should have had my cereal instead. Oh well can't change that but I must not let it continue the rest of the day. I must stop at my parents house after work today, I really need $100. My mom said she could pay me back on 3/1 but the car repairs were more than I had and I ended up writing a check that I don't have enough money to cover. Awesome, I feel like such a wonderful, stable, responsible adult. Going to my parents house is like walking in a war torn country with land mines. You know it is a dangerous task but you can hope you don't step on a trigger. I know there will be food on the dinning room table, the kitchen counter and the kitchen table. You know a normal Friday morning. Oh and since they moved to a smaller house all that food is in a 20 feet radius. So I will go in the house and make sure I don't eat anything! I just have to stop by and see how mom is doing after her surgery, see my grandma and some how get $100. No biggie right?

No comments:

Post a Comment