Friday, February 3, 2012

123.8 really?!

I suck. I ate so many of my favorite crakers that my tongue actually is raw. How gross am I? So now I feel fat and depressed. My husband has been in a funk since we lost the court appeal and since that day I have been stuffing my face with carbs. Yay me. But I have to get on track and down to atleast 113. I have to go to a bridal shower in March and I want to be at 113 for it. So 10lbs is not a lot and should be easy in theory. I will also be going to 2 weddings this summer that will be very fancy and I NEED to be thin. I need to be thin for these events since I don't see my cousins often and I am vain and I want to be thinner than Michelle. I mean come on she can't be richer and thinner than me its just not fair. So I need to be strict now and stop fucking up.
To continue my bitch fest I am also broke. I got paid this week and I only have 30 dollars lrft after paying my bills. So for the next 2 weeks I have to buy groceries and gas some how. I think I will have to wait to pay rent but I really shouldn't push it with my landlord. Oh and Friday night we are meeting some friends out which is awesome to actually have a social funtion but we are going to end up spending money, at the minimum we will spend about 10 to 20 bucks. Maybe I can get some money from my mom that she owes me, eh.
Oh well I have figured out if I work 6 days a week I can pay all of our bills on time. Yup 6 days at a mental hospital, I know how to live it up.

1 comment:

  1. I have a wedding tomorrow and I'm dreading it! I am meeting a whole new group of my boyfriends friends and I feel just like a fat whale.

    Your ten pounds is totally doable by summer. Good luck love!

    ReplyDelete