Thursday, February 9, 2012

121.6

Well I suck. To punish myself I went ant used the body composition function on my scale and got all the horrible numbers to write down
Wt. 121.6lbs
Fat mass 28.4
Fat % 23.4%
H2o% 55.9%
Bone % 6.2%
Bmi. 21.5

So yup I am a lazy fat ass that lacks willpower, nice to meet you.
I went through some of my old posts and see that when I used the scale at my old job I had a fat mass of 21lbs. So I am lugging around 28.4lbs of fat which is so gross.
Oh and guess whose coworker brought in donuts, me! I kinda had one, I say kinda because it wasn't very good so I did the reasonable thing and ate the top of the donut which had icing on it. The bottom was dry so I threw that part away. So I know te donuts don't even taste that great yet I am dying to have more. Good god I have issues.
On a good note I was able to purchase gas and bronkaid today thanks to my credit card. On a bad note I found out I am only getting back about $300 from my income tax. That sucks so bad, I am used to getting back about $1,000. This sucks. I was planing on have my tax return and my 1,000 my mom owes me to use to pay off some bills and find a new apartment. I will now have to use the money from my mom as my security for a new place and just keep juggling the bills. This sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment