Tuesday, February 21, 2012

123

Ok I was up in wt when I woke up but that is due to eating right before I went to sleep since I had a ton of errands to run. So before bed I ate, took some laxitives, took some diurectics and drank about 30 oz of water. So I woke up to 123. Wasn't too upset and then hee at work my stomach felt a bit odd, and ten I remembered the laxitives. So I took a hugh bm ( sorry tmi) which made me feel so much lighter. I also altered my bronkaid intake and took one with a no doz when I woke up, again 4 hours later, then I took one by itself around 2 hours later and I can't decide if I should take the next one with or without the no doz. No doz makes me jittery if I take to much- oh and bitchy too! Not enough xanax in the world to make people less annoying. Anyway, I just have to stay on track for the rest of the day. I will be awake for about 8 more hours so wish me luck!


Ok I also did a body comp when I woke up even though I was going to try to hold off on doing one.



123 wt
28.2 fat lbs
23% fat
56.2% h2o
6.2% bone mass
21.7 bmi

No comments:

Post a Comment