Monday, February 20, 2012

122.5

Ok back on track, I love when mondays start fresh. I was really good yesterday and dropped one lb so I am starting this week with 122.5. I have four weeks to get down to 113 or so. Technically very do-able. I wrote donw my body comp with fat mass and everything and did my husbands too. The paper is in the bathroom and I want to do a new body comp on myself every week.
I feel so lazy right now. I slept for 9.5 hours and I should feel well rested but instead I just want to curl up and go back to sleep. So here I am at work sitting in the comfy chair with the feeling that staing awake is a horrible way to spend the next 7 hours. However, I am going to take this oppertunity to relax and try to do nothing. I am very bad at doing nothing, I am great at sleeping, but just sitting and doing nothing is much harder. Knowing my patterns I am sure that by 2am I will be more awake and actually want to either read one of my books or try to read some blogs to get me motivated to stay on track. Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment