Friday, February 10, 2012

121.5

Well yet again I ruined a low cal day in the last few hours I was awake. I know my pattern and I need to plan around my weak time. I can stay on track most nights here at work although I do cave in sometimes when my coworkers bring in certain foods, I can't say no to cake! My weak time has been after work so I can't be hungry when I get home. Today I desided that I was going to get back on my crazy high fiber intake to help me feel full, have regular bms again and keep my cholesterol down for my up coming blood work. So today I planned on a minimum of 25 grams of fiber before I get home from work. It will also only come to 435cals. I am not sure how high/low my calories should be for the day, I love a solid number to strive for, maybe 600-800? 800 is on the high side but I think it will be an easier number to stay below and that will keep me motivated. And its not like I am going to be looking in my fridge going "oh I have 100 extra calories what can I stuff in me before bed?"
Ok so that leaves me with 365 for while I am at home, gross it sounds so high! Ok remember I just have to stay at or below 800.
Anyway I need to do something about having $0 for the next week. I am going to call all my credit cards and if I have anything left, but I doubt it. My sister owes me $13 and my nephew owes me $5 which I need to put in the bank so nothing bounces. I guess I need to suck it up and ask my mom for some of the money she owes me.
Eh that's all for now, I will most likely write more later tonight but I guess I should look like I am actually working.

No comments:

Post a Comment