Saturday, February 18, 2012

i suck! 123.5

I suck I suck I suck!
123.5
29.5 fm
23.9% f
55.5% h20
6.2% bone
21.8 bmi

Ok I retook my comp before work because my husband is actually very motivated to drop his fat % right now. So I told him, while we ate pizza hut, that I would do a body comp before work and he can do one when he wakes up so that we have a starting off point. I even left out a sheet of paper with my stats so he can write his down. Yup I am letting him see my numbers and that to me is a big fucking deal> to quote VP Joe Biden.
Well I ate way too much pizza hut and went to sleep and woke up so thirsty I drank 32 oz before I even left for work. So far tonight I have had a veggie burger while my co workers ate pizza, I was ok with not having the pizza since I had pizza hut and it is my favorite pizza. So I brought in 2 veggie burgers and my shreaded wheat to have while here at work. I have drank so much water I have gone to the bathroom 4 times in 3 hours. Now I am actually hungry but I am sitting on a watch (meaning I am watching someone who should be sleeping but is not) and I can't get up to eat which is nice. I need to have a plan for after work today, time to think. Ok leave work and go to walmart for a few things I couldn't get yesterday, go home, eat. But what to eat? I want a bowl of cereal but that can be dangerous since I lack portion control * wait I don't lack portion control anymore! I am starting fresh and I have all the will power I need. I will eat but not binge anymore. Ok positive thinking!:-X.
I have 5 weeks till the bridal shower and there is no way around it I must be down 10lbs by then. I have to! I need a visual reminder that will prompt me to stay in control when I feel weak. The braclet thing won't work since I wear a hoodie everyday, all day, even while sleeping. So what can I do? Anyone have an idea? I kind of want to write on the back of my hand but I really can't. I am trying to look like a mature put together woman and that does not seem very put together. I wear rings everyday so I don't think that would remind me. What to use, what to use? I guess I will have to brian storm for awhile. Maybe a bandaid on my hand? How do I explain a random bandaid on my hand to my husband? I'll keep thinking but maybe the bandaid would work, I could say I have a scrap from work. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment