Wednesday, February 1, 2012

122.8

I am in complete shock ate my wt after my 3 donut binge yesterday but I guess I was able to balance it all out in the end. I ended up having 3 bowl movemnts (tmi) due to my aniexty being sky high. How poetic that my body pushes food out of its self when I can't hold myself together. Let's recap the day:
Work: ate 3 donuts and a bowl of soup.
I went to see my new therapist and I think she might actually be good for me, she is going o push me out of my comfort zone and actually act like a therapist which will be a change for me. Also I don't think I will be able to divert the conversations to nonissues like I did with my last therapist. So it should be good for me and uncomfortable. I had to do the normal treatment plan with her so I said I want to work on my aniexty, I constatly feel like I am seconds away from disaster. I have felt this way since before May 2008 but it really took off after that. The geting to know me part was a bit comical for me though, I am hyper aware of all my disorded thinking and I can and do list them all and what I should do to fix them. I must be so annoying. Anyway, after that I went home and had a bag of popcorn and shreaded wheat (yay carbs). Then we went to court. I know I said the worst that could happen is the judge says no, and my irrational fear that they would take him to jail, but I really did not expect him to say no. So today after work I will call his probation officer and find out if the rules have stayed the same or if they have been relaxed a bit.

So far tonight at work I have some pretzels and 1 cracker, about 110cals, not bad. I brought my soup and dry cereal but I haven't touched them yet. I have been prety busy throughout the night and I am now enjoying my down time. My life could be a bad lifetime movie. Depressed white girl with an ED who went and got a degree in nutrition, marries man with bipolar disorder and takes job as a mental health worker after the diet center I worked or goes out of bussines. I wonder who could play me?

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything went well at court for your husband. Your new therapist sounds wonderful. I'm glad you are happy with thte fact that she will push you out of the comfort zome and really attack some real underlying issues. I hope you both get along very well. :)

    Congrats on the loss dear! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete