Wednesday, April 25, 2012

119.2

Well I am feeling much better today. I had two days off in a row and I was I n need of some R&R. Sunday morning when I got home I ended up going to take a "nap", 8 hours later I woke up and watched a movie with hubby. I then went back to sleep for 6 hours! I watched tv on Monday night with X and while watching his show I was on my phone reading some news stories and he had the balls to say he was upset because I should have been watching the tv/spending time with him. Really?! I can completly understand the statement; however, this past week he has spent hours of time on the computer, not even in the same room as me, while I was home. So I told him exactly that and he agreed that he did do that this past week and that it wasn't fair. Food wise I was doing great until a coworker gave me a hugh brownie that was homemade by another coworker. It was very tasty and I ate it slowly which is an improvement since I normally just inhale baked goods. So I am going to try to take the rest of the day and keep it light. Maybe that will balance it out. I really wish is was nice out so I could go to the park but is foggy and damp so sitting under pine trees would not be a happy time. Well I have to actually work now.

1 comment:

  1. 119....god that rocks I'm so jealous. Glad you got some R&R, I know I def could use some!!

    Loves <3

    ReplyDelete