Saturday, April 21, 2012

back on track 119.4

Well the wt is finally moving in the right direction. My GI track is working again at least for the moment. Yesterday after work was wonderful. I left work and drove to my favorit park and sat under some trees reading while listening to some music. Perfect. I then met up with my mom and grandmother to do some shopping. My grandma bought me a pair of awesome heels that wil be great during the summer. We then went to Apple Beas for lunch and even that was nice. I am glad my grandmother chose that instead of the food court. I ordered a grilled chicken ceasar salad with no dressing and it was perfect. I hate most salad dressings and my family is used to me ordering like that so again things went well. When I go home I felt nice and calm and I was able to enjoy some time with my hubby, instead of coming home in a pissy mood. I don't know how long this good mood with last but that's ok I will enjoy it while it is here. I am most likely working this weekend, well I am not sure yet my supervisor will let me know. I am sheduled to work but it would be overtime and I don't think they will really be ale to justify the OT.it would be nice to have time off but I also want the extra money so either way I don't care. The weather will be nice the next few days and I would love to actually be outside to enjoy it. I think I am hitting a mood platue here at work, I did get all my real responsibilites done so I really don't have anything that I need to do, I am going to read my book and hopefully I won't have to do anything the rest of the night.

1 comment:

  1. Post a pic of the shoes!! I'm obsessed...as most women are, LOL

    Glad your feeling good :)

    ReplyDelete