Sunday, April 22, 2012

that didnt last long

Well that wonderful feeling of bliss is gone. Oh and yup I am at work a coworker called off so I still had to come in. Let's see I left work yesterday and it was nice out so I sent my huby a text saying I wanted to go to the park. I drove home with the windows down and listening to nice summer music. I get home and he hadn't read my text but he said ok let's go to the park. Sounds great right? We go to the park and I park the car and he says "I don't really want to sit in the park". Grr. That's fine but why couldn't he just say that? I could have gone by myself. So we go back home. He starts playing on the computer and I sit on my bed doing nothing. So much fun. So I figure I might as well get some errands done and head to walmart to get cereal and fill my xanax script. I come home and start getting ready to go to sleep, this is 4.5 hours after I get home he says oh I am going to get off the comp and come sit with you. Really? So I tell him don't worry about it I am going to sleep. And when I woke up for work he was in a weird mood. Fuck it after work today I am doing something I want to do,I don't know what but I don't care. I need some time to myself before I go off on someone. Ok happy thoughts. I need to get away from this mood, I don't want to spend the day in a funk. Time to get my self together.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that was kinda rude on his part to not spend time with you and then gets pissy when it's time for you to go to bed. Men...ugh.

    I think it's a great idea to do something for yourself. Always puts me in a good mood too. Hope you enjoy Josie time :)

    ReplyDelete