Sunday, April 15, 2012

still suck

Well my wt is horrible right now and my jeans are tight and digging into me-gross. I almost wore a pair of jeans that are my "fatter" jeans but I thought, why should I be comfortable? With my jeans being tight it will hopefully keep me I line.
I was off from work for 2 days and it was awesome, my husband and I didn't do anything exciting or extra special we just hung out and watched family guy and other cartoons. I did force myself to take a walk yesterday instead of going right to sleep but I still haven't really worked out. I have been streaching, trying to get flexable again. I am trying to plan in my head how to set up the living room so I can work out and leave the ball and wts out.
I did however start my professional blog, my first goal with that site is to upload some articles I have written and keep it active as a proper healthy site that I can use to fee less like a failure as an adult. I figure if I can keep up with it I will feel like I am actually utilizing my degree. I have just felt so frozen in my life recently. Time to thaw.

*******

Ok ladies time for me to get my shit together! Who is with me, (anyone?)? I don't like how life is going and I know I can change some shit and make it better, I just have to actually do something about. I can't complain or be depressed and not do anything to change it. Like the one of my favorite O.A.R. songs says "I've gotta turn this thing around".
I love that it is 3am and I am motivated to kick my life into high gear, thanks to a lovely combination of antidepressants, caffeine and bronkaid. I just hope I have this motivation when I leave work in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you woman. Let's do this. How are things with the Bronks going? I switched to Primatene because bronkaid is like going non-existant. Sad. :( Awesome job on the 118 by the way

    ReplyDelete