Friday, April 20, 2012

full of shit

No really, I am full of shit. I have not had a bm in about a week. I have taken stool softeers 3x now and nothing. I have been eating a lot of fiber and drinking water but nothing. My stomach is so gross and distended. Yuck. I am going to take more tomorrow and try to eat something with fat in it since not having enough fat in a diet can slow things down. Gross. Anyway, my wt is back up which I am trying to tell myself is due to no bms. I am also in a bit of a bitchy mood right now. I think I need a vacation from my life, even if only for a day or two. Anyone else ever feel that way? See I am the classic "care taker". I take care of my husband and pets,even though my husband thinks he is caring for the pets. He is not. And he has been isolating himself all week and been a little grumpy about some trivial shit. Really you want to be annoyed that I left something on the counter and didn't throw it right out? Well maybe you could look at the living room, bedroo, spare bedroom and computer room and throw out or at least clean up you stuff?! Ok I have to not bitch, I need to look at my situation and determine what is bothering me and what I can change. Let's see, house is a mess...well I have tried telling him what I think is messy and he hasn't touched it so maybe I can make a checklist and ask him to complete the list with me. Eh whatever. I just wish I didnt have to always feel like I have to be the responsible adult. I work atleast 48 hours a week and I feel like he should take care of the apartment and animals since he is the one at home. Oh but he wants another dog and a baby, that won't be a problem right no big deal. Grr. Ok less bitching. Well in the morning when I leave work my grandmother wants me to go shopping with her and my mom. The place they want to go won't open til 10 so I think I am going to have some alone chill out time. Not sure where I will go but I think a need some tme to myself. Eh.

1 comment:

  1. When I have BM issues and laxatives are not on hand I resort to my "laxie meal." Im telling you, I don't know if you drink or like cooked spinach, but if so, drink a bottle of wine and one of those frozen bricks of spinach. The WHOLE brick is imperative. I can almost 100% guarantee you will be shitting your brains out by morning. If not, I think it's time you consult a doctor. Try milk of magnesium too.

    The weight gain is DEF from the BM. I would try not to stress to much about it.

    I am also having the same issues with Eric. I have a certain standard of what clean is and well.....he has a diffrent one. MEN!!!

    Hope things work out for you soon.

    <3

    ReplyDelete