Friday, April 27, 2012

YES

I woke up feeling crappy because I didn't sleep very soundly. I kept waking up to go to the bathroom and I was having dreams that made it seem like I was awake. Since I woke up 40 minutes before my alarm to go to the bathroom I didn't go back to sleep I just laid in bed and read tmz on my phone and just tok a slow start to my day. I was hoping for a half pound drop on the scale and instead I saw 117.9! I didn't believe it at first and had to step on it again to double check. That immeaditaly but me in a much better mood. I have therapy after work today and I think this new therapist is really good for me. Therapy with me has to be like playing table tennis against a wall. I know what I should be doing and therfore I end up complaining about something, setting up a goal to work around/with the problem. Like the fact that I need to fix everything. I know I can't be overextending myself so I limit my obligations. I also try to get some me time and I don't sacrifice sleep. Yay me, anyway... I am at work right now sitting with a pack of moon pies in front of me and to the side of me is full fat cheese, chocolate bars,pretzels and crackers. I am surrounded! But I just keep thinking that I am on a roll and I need to keep it up. Knowing others are working hard also helps. Well that's all for now my break is over. Oh and I wanted to let jamie know I def didn't take offense to your comment it made me feel good to have someone respond to me and know they understand my fustrations . Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment