Wednesday, April 18, 2012

too much

Ok I went overboard yesterday while I was upset with my husband. Stupid me ate in anger and ate too much. Not today! I know I was being honest yesterday and he did not like my assessment of the situation but I can't let things slide that are that life altering.
Anyway...
Today I have done pretty well but I am at work and this is the easy part of the day. I packed my food for work and once I eat everything it will be 600cals. Then after work I am going to make myself a bean wrap or two and leave it at that. I have to get some errands done today before going home and then I will be bringing X to his therapist for his regular appointment. That leaves me about 40 minutes of alone time. Granted it is in a waiting room but I now bring my mp3 player and listen to music while reading my book since my phone doesn't connect to he internet up there.
So leave work and:
Drive to bank
Post office
And make 3 phone calls
Then home.
I need to work on my next article for my website and start to feel like the full version of ME. That sounds so lame but I have been woried about so much and trying to fix everything around me that I have been neglecting myself for too long. I set a goal to try yoga one time before I see my therapist and that will be next week so I must do that soon.

I had a funky dream yesterday that is very much like my reacurring dream of me in an uncontrolable car. This time I was driving a car in the dark on a highway. There was no light. No headlights and no street lights. I was driving going slowly and I remember thinking I wish the lights were on. I guess that it was a better dream since I didn't feel out of control, instead I was being careful driving slow and staying calm. Much better than the out of control feeling in my dream about a car flipping over and over. Or my bouncing dream where I am bouncing uncontrolably and can't grab on to anything o stop. I haven't had that one in awhile. So anyway improvement.

Now it is time take charge and get shit done, I am in control of my actions and I need to act deliberatly. This is not the time to be passive with my life.

1 comment:

  1. U have quite the to do list! Good luck with your article and I hope you can get to yoga. I have taken classes and its very relaxing and could probably do you some good. Thanks for always leaving great comments on my blog it really means alot! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete