Monday, April 30, 2012

same

Ok I did it to myself so I can't be mad at the scale. I ate baked doritos after work and they were so good damn it! But today I will be busier after work which will keep me on track. I have a vet appointment for my dog at 11; which means we need to leave around 10:30 so I can do something before I go home. I will most likely go to walmart for water packets and then the park. I went to the park today but it was so chilly I only stayed for 10 minutes. I have to stay on track today for the whole day. I have wt myself after work 2 days in a row and I was my morning wt, which would mean I could be down in wt when I wake up,if I didn't eat afterwards. So today I am going to be done eating by 10:30 and stay active this only means I won't sit and watch tv until I fall asleep. Instead I will either clean or go for a walk with my dog. I have to do something that involves me moving I don't care what. I wish I had a trampoline like I did as a teenager I loved bouncing on that thing. Oh well time for actual work.

No comments:

Post a Comment