Sunday, May 20, 2012

114.4

Not bad I was expecting a gain due to Life cereal eaten in too large of a quantity. I finally had a full 24 hours without any extra craziness. Work was fine nothing too taxing as most of the patients have been on their meds long enough for them to start working. At home I basically did nothing, I changed into some yoga pants washed my face and sat on my bed till I was ready to go to sleep. It was wonderful. My sleep was interupted a few times because my dog does not like anyone coming near the front of our house. Since it was a sunny warm day people were outside and she ended up barking a few times. I realised she has regressed since our other dog died and is a lot less socilized. I wouldn't want to call her agressive but unfortunatly she is. She does not like other dogs and in fact she bit my brothers pit bull and snaped at a boxer in the park that got too close. She is 20 lbs of toughness.
Goal for today:
Work
Home
Have one serving of a dry cereal
Go to the park with my husband and my dog
My hope is that we take a walk around the park and then sit and enjoy some of the warm day. I think being at the park around other people and dogs will be god for her and it keeps me away from my kitchen.
I hope things are going better for everyone, we all deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment