Monday, May 14, 2012

Up and down

Up and down really describes everything right now. My mood, my wt, my want to do anything. On Friday I went to therapy even though I just wasn't in the mood, I am glad I went since she is so positive and my week had gone so horribly. We talked about coping skills and knowing my limits of what I can do. It helps to hear someone else telling you that you are doing a good job. Even when I feel like I am not.
116.2
That is surprising since I was faced with so much food the last few days. We even went out for Mexican food, it was so good! Then lunch at my moms. And she sent home some nice highly caloric snacks. X ate the cupcakes and I brought the girl scout cookies to work to try to save myself. Speaking of x I believe he ordered a PPV and fell asleep and missed all of it. He said he didn't order it but the chanel was on when I went into the living room and woke him up. Pissed.
I really want to write about so much more but I feel so blah right now. Hopefully it will pass soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment