Sunday, May 6, 2012

115.9

Well if the month is going to be horrible no matter what I might as well lose wt. I couldn't finish my post yesterday about how I hate this month but I did explain the past. This month so far without the past hasn't been too great though. Let's see my husband was having hallucinations, acting bizare- oh and he cut his wrist. He explained he didn't remember doing it and he wasn't trying to kill himself, the cuts were too small and not deep enough but still. Then I had a horrible day that envolved me going to work Thursday night and leaving Friday morning, going right to sleep for 5 hours and then going to an event for him. I then left that place and went to work were I had a very bad night. I spent half of the night trying not to cry. A nurse said something mean and that just tipped me over the edge. She later apoligised but now I keep hearing that in my head. Shit I can't write anymore and I really want to get all of this pent up craziness out.

No comments:

Post a Comment