Friday, May 11, 2012

116.7

What a wonderful time to get my period. I feel bloated and overtired. I was going to have the next two days off, however, I might be offered overtime and I am not sure what I should do. Yes I need the money but I really need a break. Maybe I can work this weekend and take different days off? I will figure something out.
I have been horrible this week food wise. The cake is still at work and yesterday after work I devoured chips. Awesome. So I am now 8.7lbs above my summer wt. I can handle that wt and not feel fat. I mean I won't feel skinny but I will be more comfortable. I just need to focus and get back on track.
No stale cake!
No chips!
I m hungry now and I already had veggies and dry cereal, I don't want to have another serving of cereal but it will be better than eating crap I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment