Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day off

Ok my day off was half relaxing(sleeping for 13 hours is normally relaxing), and half not( X was still not 100%). When I left work I took a route home I have never taken before knowing that the interstate I normally take is under heavy construction with a bridge being replaced. The route I was told would take longer and was through the middle of nowhere but I wouldn't be stuck in traffic forever. It was a lovely drive but it did take forever. Once home x and I laid around did nothing then went shopping. We did get anything and then I went to sleep, as I had been up for about 20 hours. Took my meds and I was out. X did wake me up 2x because he wasn't doing well but the next day he was fine and we got to enjoy a few hours more before I go to sleep. Which is what I am bout to do.
Oh I tried on the blue shorts and they fit and so do some of my old pants. Awesome, just a little more.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the blue shorts ;) That always feels nice. My summer clothes fit great compared to how snug they were last year.

    ReplyDelete