Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Well that happened

So 5/15 went very badly.  My husband didn't even realize what day it was and I think it was better he not know.  We had a great morning together and then I went to sleep.  He woke me up saying I had to commit him, that he wasn't right.  Then he got more and more bizare saying things and doing things out of character. He grabed me and held me by the neck but didn't hurt me. I can't fucking believe what I am typing/thinking. I would tell another woman to do everything different than what I do. The worst part is that he won't remember what happened. I have to go with him to see his therapist and let her know how bad it really was. He can't minimise this behavior. Bleeding twice and grabbing me, we need a plan on how to handle this. Last night I drugged him. I know what I was doing though, I gave him one of his rx's as an extra dose like we do at the hospital and it helped. But we can't continue to do that without the doctor knowing. Just need to make it through the next 27 hours till his appointment.
I really thought I might have to take him to the hospital last night, it was bad. Really bad.

1 comment:

  1. omg hun that's crazy!! You need to get him to a doctor immediatly and be extremely careful. I hope your doing okay and I'm always here is you need to chat!

    ReplyDelete