Monday, May 7, 2012

I feel empty and not in the good way

Ok I normally love empty but I am just so beaten down right now. This supermoon made everyone extra crazy. At least at work I am getting paid. I went home this morning and my husband informed me he lost sometime and when he came to he was bleeding. He had cut off a skin tag. I stayed calm because I am just out of energy. So I realized I needed to let him know that I am going to call his doctor if there are any other incidents. Two blackouts that end with blood is enough. If anything else happens I will need to do something. I am not sure what I will do besides tell his therapist but I that is the fist step. If I would have brought him to an ER there was a good chance he would be admitted to a psy hospital. I don't know how much more I can take.
And I have to meet with my psy PA. She is the one that prescribes my meds so I only see her every 2 or 3 months. I knew May would suck so I made an appointment early. Then I see my therapist later in the week.
I need a break from my life, anyone have a pause button?
I am off from work for one day and I don't want to do anything. I would love to check into a hotel and escape from real life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are doing so well on your weight I am so proud of you.

    Wish I could say the same I dont know why u even bother with me.

    ReplyDelete