Monday, February 11, 2013

Bronkaid

So on my way to work I noticed how elevated my mood was compared to the past week or so.  I had taken a week off from taking bronkaid, which is an asthma medication technically.  I take it for a completly different reason however, it is a stimulate and kills my hunger. The neat thing is that if I take a break from it, like a week or longer, when I start taking it I end up in a much more positive state of mind. I wish it would last. Anyway....
I have been feeling pretty crappy more and more of the time and today has felt so much better. It also helps that work has been fun, I have three guys working with me watching patients because we have 25% of our unit on special precautions. So it has been fun night even with patients running all over the place naked and the old man hitting on me.
I have been meaning to really write an update but since my husband is not aware of this blog I only write while at work. Today I have to bring my husband to his psy dr and I really hope the dr adjusts his meds. He has not been right since he went off his geodon and that was in June.
Shit all the patients are awake I have to go.

2 comments: