Saturday, February 16, 2013

Emoitions run wild!

Wow since I wrote last I think I have felt every emoition!  Let's see I left work and when I got home I was so angry at my husband.  He had taken some over the counter meds with his regular meds and they made him oblivious to the fact that he is a grown up.  I basically gave him the silent treatment most of the day, I instead of spending time with him I went to our room to be alone and then I went to sleep and stayed that way til thenext morning!  Well that was valentines day which is also his birthday.  So I had a loose plan in my head of what we would do and it turned out awesome.  Let's see breakfast out at his favorite place, bought him sneakers, got him a new cellphone, a tatoo, and then dinner another of hi favorite places.  He was so happy he cried, he said it was his best birthday ever.  I also gave him our sexy present.  It sounds lame but I read about it in a magizine and did it another time and he loved it.  You put 104 stones or marbles in a pretty container, 2 stones for each week in a year.  Then when ever you want you take a stone out and place it somewhere the other person will find it. That means that in the next 24 hours you plan on having sex. Like I said cheesey but it is fun and he loved it last time I set it up.
I did work up enough engery to buy 2 pairs of jeans when we were out shoping. I knew exactly what I wanted and didn't try anything on until I found what I wanted. I went into a ton of stores and found things close but not exactly so I had a back up if I couldn't get what I really wanted. But then I found what I wanted: skinny jeans with a midrise and five real pockets, no fake pockets! I got them in grey and black so I could wear them to work and the size was perfect. They are a bit tighter than I would normally get but I am a bit heavier right now so they will fit better soon. I am wearing my gray ones now and I love them. I feel like I look big in them but I am trying to be rational and remind myself that my eyes don't really see ME.
Well ladies I hope your week went well and that everyone enjoys the weekend as it is back to healthy eating for me. Which reminds me I need to make a pot of soup when I get home, yum!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea. Maybe I should try that as a ways for us to get back on having sex after the baby (we tried once, but it was too painful for me so we decided to wait and it hasn't happened yet)

    I'm glad you found those pants - a perfect pair of jeans does wonders for the mood :)

    (Ps: Thanks for all your tips and ideas. I find them really useful and they always make things easier)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like this idea. I think I will steal this gift idea...

    ReplyDelete