Monday, February 18, 2013

New week

Let's see it is Monday and I am determined to have a great week.  I want to improve on the things I have been working on because there is plenty room for improvement.  I was concerned about my portion sizes and I have been pretty good about that, minor slips when around cookies but better than before!  I need to drink more water as I felt very dry this past week.  I also am due for my period this week so if I get more water in me it should help prevent too much bloating.  My wt has stayed very steady which I find very annoying but I want to stay rational, the extra wt will come off eventually from adopting healthier habits.  Right???
Rational thoughts, rational thoughts!
So for today I must drink a minimum of 3 of my water bottles.
Eat normal portion sizes of food.
Eat a minimum of 25 grams of fiber.

That is it, ofcourse I have other ideas like not eating crap food but I don't want to focus on that for right now.  I think all of that will fall into place as I gain a healthier relationship with food.  I hope that preplanning exactly what I am going to make when I get home will help.  My danger time is after work, always.  So I need to focus on that time today. 

You know what is annoying?  Knowing that I am focussing on food right now because I feel like the rest of my life is too crazy to put in order.  But it is true and I can't deny it. I say I am going to put things in order and I just give up. I tell myself its easier to just stay still and not change, but really its not. Its just an excuse. I need to get things going and stop wasting time.
So today after work I am going to have a yummy salad like I planned and then put my cloths away. It seems little but that step is an important one for me because it will then lead to cleaning the bedroom, which leads to filing my paperwork and so on. So that is today.
Eat salad
Drink water
Put clothes away

Sounds fun right?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds a lot like the excitement in my life. I need to give up a few cups of coffee for some bottles of water, too. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy eating is goooooooooood ! Sounds like you have a good plan to be honest.

    I find that organising one's self in life helps with managing food, don't you? Like putting away and folding clothes (which my Prince gets reeeeally annoyed with) or fixing up the flat and cleaning the bathroom, and sort out your bills... Trivial but important! Have a fab fab week, and keep us updated :)

    Princess xxx
    http://keepcalmdonteatcake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting food in order is the first step to getting your life in order. Eating well gives you a lot of benefits, and it really can help you get things together. I say this is a great way to start making changes.

    ReplyDelete