Thursday, February 21, 2013

Try again

Get 25 grams of fiber and 45 grams of protein
Mail tax forms out
Get foo
Make soup
And put away clothes!

Ok I did most of the things on my list for yesterday. I had told myself Wednesdays are my days, I try to keep the mornings free and not do anything I don't want to do. No chores no appointments for hubby nothing. So I didn't put my clothes away and I didn't make soup because I still have 2 servings left from my last batch. Oh and I need to photocopy one of my tax forms and then I can mail that junk out. So while I could not cross everything off my list I was able to get the important things done, like me getting 9 hours of sleep! That was way more important to me then putting clothes away.
So for today I want to keep things simple and just finish everything on my list from yesterday, and still get 25 grams of fiber and 45 grams of protein. 
I am wrting this post from my phone and it keeps messing up so this is all for now.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good job with your goals! It's hard to get everything done but crossing off even one thing makes you feel so good, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually added things to my to do list because I did them and I wanted the satisfaction of crossing it off my list!

      Delete
  2. It's such a buzz to put a lovely big tick beside a task on your list
    Well done on meeting your goals
    Baby steps all the way!! x

    ReplyDelete